My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Pre-Nuptial Update

I’m sure all of you are sending us good thoughts this week! Things are going very well and a lot of our friends and family (yes, including my future MIL!) have already arrived on our small island with more to come today and tomorrow.

We have been spending every evening with them, bringing them to the best places to eat and going to every happy hour venue in town. Although we are very busy, it has all been great and I’m enjoying every moment of it. I am so glad that we have these amazing friends who have flown half-way across the world to be with us on our special day. I must be doing something right!

There will be more drinking (groan) over the next few nights. Can my liver take it?! Well, I’ll just put on a stiff upper lip and get on with it. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home