My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good Job, Babe!

I know that I’ve said this before, but time really is flying by. I can hardly believe that we are in the last quarter of 2007 and that P has been in his job for three months.

He told me yesterday that they have shortened his six-month probation and that he was confirmed this week! To me, that can only mean that he’s doing well, so I’m certainly very proud of him.

Tomorrow will also be exactly one year since I met P at the ‘salubrious’ Four Floors of Wh*res! It is a bit of a joke amongst our friends as how many people can say that they met the love of their lives at a wh*rehouse?!

When I asked P how he could tell that I wasn’t a working girl, he said, “Well, you were the only woman in there wearing a cardigan!” That night, I'd gone for a drink right after work so was in my office gear of formal black trousers and a long-sleeved wraparound Kenzo jersey top. Yeah I know: I'm a brand-conscious name-dropping snob ha.

Anyway, this blog entry was supposed to be about P, but I am back to talking about me, me, ME again surprise, surprise!

Well, we will be having a combi hen-stag night with our friends soon at the Four Floors and will try to recapture the drunken spirit of a year ago!

Anyway, TGTF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home