My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Four Floors - Revisited

P and I had our combi hen and stag night this past weekend with four close friends. As we have the Four Floors to thank for our serendipitous meeting just over a year ago, we decided to go back there to “recreate the night”!

We started out at my apartment with three bottles of champagne kindly donated by my dad. Yeller Fever took a break from his many Chinese women to make us his famous chicken curry. That is really saying something and I am very honoured! Thank you YF, it was delicious!

After polishing off the Verve and Moet, we moved on to vodka and beer. Although we were going to leave for the Towers at 11ish, we didn’t get out the door until half-past midnight as we were just having too much fun.

The original plan was to jump into two cabs, but as the Shipper had his truck with him, we took an impromptu ride to the Four Floors in the back of it! That was so much fun and we got some strange looks from other drivers ha ha. I guess it didn’t help that we were a little bit, shall we say, loud?

I didn’t realize how drunk we all were until I saw the photos Huney had posted up. I would show them to you all, but it’s too embarrassing! Besides which, I don’t think the other five would forgive me for sending them out. There were lots of “OH MY GAWDS!” flying around when we looked at the pics! As they say, what goes on at the Towers, stays at the Towers!

Needless to say, P and I had whacking hangovers on Sunday. As I will be in a gorgeous antique white silk dress for the wedding, I do not intend to drink too much. Famous last words? Check back here next week to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home