My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

For All My Single Girlfriends

Now as you all know, living in my new place has been great. In addition, I had mentioned meeting my upstairs neighbour in an earlier blog entry, a very nice British guy. Now that I've settled in properly and have some time, I can tell you more about him.

New to our Small Island, he is in his early 30s, single and bears a striking resemblance to the young John Cusack but with slightly smaller eyes and ears that stick out. A couple of my girlfriends have seen him and agreed that he’s definitely a cutie!

As a “born again” engaged woman and out of the generosity of my heart, I would like to set one of you up with this handsome young(ish) man. However, I have tried hooking people up before and it has always failed. They end up liking someone else other than the person I tried to introduce them too!

So to prevent this sort of inconvenient cross wires, I am thinking of inviting him to the wedding so that you can ALL meet him! Those of you who send me nice presents beforehand will definitely have paved an easier road as I’ll put in a good word for you. Naturally, the more expensive the present, the better the word!

But you guys had better be quick because the mother from the Canadian Family also has some of her single friends in mind for the young JC! I have told him of our plans to set him up so he has been warned.

See you all soon and have a WONDERFUL week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home