My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lights, Washing Machine, Move!

Over the last few weeks, I’ve come to realize that owning your first home is a tiring but exhilarating experience. By sheer coincidence, one of my friends from ZA bought the 10th floor apartment (mine is lucky number seven) in the same stack for investment purposes. It’s been fun to share the joy (and financial pain)!

Last night, we went to choose lights and managed to keep it at around the $1,000 mark for the entire flat each.

There is already someone living on the 14th floor, the lone resident for the moment. We went up to meet him, a friendly guy from London. It was nice to see the completed apartment, which he is renting from a local gal who lives in Russia.

I will be very busy over the next few weeks getting things sorted but it is all good. I am so looking forward to moving into my gorgeous apartment and enjoying my own space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home