My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby, Baby, Baby!

Got you all there, didn't I? I hate to disappoint but it's not me that is having a baby! As far as I know, hell hasn't frozen over yet.

However, I would like to say congratulations to my friends in Switzerland on the birth of their baby boy. Isn't he a munchkin? He was born last week and here he is having his first bath at home:



It makes me laugh to hear both his parents say how adorable, sqeezable and wonderful he is because they both used to really dislike kids ha ha. Now they are head over heels in love with the baby and I'm very happy for them!

I really wish you guys a long and wonderful life with your little man and many more to join him perhaps?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home