My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've got my Engagement Bling!

Oops, I mean ring! After talking about getting married for ages, P finally got round to buying my ring and we are officially engaged as of today!! We chose a gorgeous 2.34 carat asscher cut centre stone flanked by two trapezoid diamonds and smaller baguette cut diamonds on the shank. Here it looks very sparkly because of the flash:


And here it is in natural evening light:


And another shot of it from the side:


I love it as it's gorgeous and unusual. Oh, and I'm of course very excited about getting married too ha ha.

We have looked at what feels like hundred of rings, and I want to say a very BIG thank you to all of my friends on the 'engagement ring committee' who have endured months of me sending them link after link (groan) after link of various designs, cuts, sizes, etc. I know all of them were getting to the point where they were dreading my emails and Huney even said that all the rings were starting to look the same! So to my wonderful friends, thanks for being there for me always and for indulging all my whims.

P and I plan on getting married later on this year with just a small celebration of very close friends and family. We have lots to do in the mean time so I'll leave it here for now and get cracking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home