My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm Here in the Land..

Down Under!

For my birthday this month, P bought me a flight ticket to Melbourne so here I am visiting his family. His parents, sister and two nieces are all very nice and for someone who is not that crazy about kids, the two littles ones (aged 4 and 8) have been particularly lovely to me. I've got lots of hugs and countless kisses ha ha. Who would have thought eh?!

We are halfway through a one-week holiday and have been to the beach, sat at numerous cafes and met up with my friend the Consultant and seen her beautiful house in East Brighton. Later today, we are off to a gorgeous B&B at the Lighthouse along the Great Ocean Road. Photos will follow after the trip.

I fly back to the small island on Sunday but P will stay on and look for work here. More updates to come so watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home