My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Ain’t She Gorgeous!

I’ve brought my new baby home: the piece to start my art collection. It was painted by an Indonesian artist and is titled ‘Alone’.


The day that I walked by the gallery, I just felt completely compelled to go in. I had no intention of buying anything as P’s and my bank balanced were maxed out with wedding expenses. However, when I saw her, I got the same feeling I did when I saw the showflat for my condo: It was love at first sight and I had to have her.

The photo really does not do the piece any justice. In person, you can see the textures of the paint and it's truly stunning.

If you guys want to know the name of the artist or the gallery where I bought it, email me and maybe I'll tell you. A woman has to have some secrets! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home