My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in London - Part 2

It's not even 2pm on Christmas Day and P and I are stuffed! We started cooking at 10am and just had our lunch. This is the 'before' photo of the food:


And the after:


Of course the portion on the left is mine and the one on the right is P's ha ha. It was pretty good for our first ever meal cooked together (ah married life, it's bliss!) and we hoovered it all up in less than 10 minutes ha ha. Yeller Fever and the Gorgeous M: You guys will get to taste this on 25 December 2008!

The great thing is that we have enough leftover to fry up some bubble and squeak tomorrow woo hoo! I have also had four glasses of Mimosas...burp. ;-p

The weather has become a milder with a touch of rain. P is trying to convince me to go out for a walk but it's so nice and warm in the flat and I really can't be bothered! Top of the Pops in on the telly, a real British classic.

We spoke to Yeller Fever and the Canadian Family this morning. He is over at their place stuffing his face with turkey and all the trimmings. The mum is a fantastic cook (I know as I've had her leftover turkey dinner, yum!) and I'm sure made 20 portions for only six of them!

We hit the sales tomorrow and I just cannot wait! Yahooooooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home