My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in London - Part 1

I'm sitting here in fleece booties, jogging bottoms, long-sleeved top and a throw around my shoulders listening to Josh Groban singing Christmas carols. P has gone to the office to earn a living to keep me in the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed and I am chilling out at home. :-)

The last few days have been amazing. I have tried every mulled wine stand in the vicinity and stuffed my gob full of mince pies. Yes it is cold outside, but with the heating on, the flat is lovely and cosy, so much so that my roses and lilies have really bloomed:



We have also hit the pre-Christmas sales and picked up tons of clothes. So far besides the knee-high boots, P has bought me four V-necked jumpers, a grey cableknit turtleneck and lots of lovely moisturizers and stuff. I love Christmas!

We have opted to make our own festive lunch tomorrow. That should be interesting, considering I've never made a roast beef with all the trimmings before! We will have brussel sprouts, parnips, carrots, cabbage, peas and yorkshire pudding with gravy. Yum. If nothing else, this will be good practice for Christmas next year as we've invited Yeller Fever and my American Friend the Gorgeous M to stay with us over the festive season.

Hopefully, the weather will be clear in the afternoon and we can take a walk by the Thames. I think we will both need it after our huge lunch! Anyway, I need to pop out to get another lot of mince pies as I ate the last one this morning ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home