My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Best and the Worst

After being here for a couple of weeks, I've come up with my own list of the best and worst that Brringland has to offer the intrepid SG Babe. As I'm an eternal optimist, I'll start of on a positive note.

Best of Brit, the:
  • Post-Christmas sales and a lovely new hubby who will buy you whatever you want ;-)
  • Weather, which is suitable for wearing knee-high leather boots (I have two pairs)
  • Chance to expand my wardrobe ha ha
  • SG/MY monthly dim sum meet up group of very nice people
  • Jewellery Channel
  • Opportunities to try new things
And last but certainly not least, drinking mulled wine/Pimms with ginger ale in a cosy pub with a roaring fire down by the Thames River. Pure bliss!

Worst of Brit, the:
  • Wind when it's bitterly cold
  • Expensive food that doesn't taste all that great
  • High cost of sub-standard housing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home