My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Small Island Girl

Recently, I cut my hair into a bob: parted in the middle, shorter at the back and tapering to a longer length at the front. My hair falls perfectly straight even without blow drying.

In the last two weeks, two people that have asked me straight after I've been introduced to them if I'm a flight stewardess!

My first reaction was to feel insulted. Although I think it's a great lifestyle and a fantastic job option for a young woman just having left school, there are just so many negative connotations with regards to trolly dollies. However, after talking to P, I've had a change of heart.

He says that I should be flattered that at almost 38, I'm still mistaken for someone in her 20s. He also thinks that I look like the Small Island Girls in the advertising campaign as I am tall, slim and beautiful.

Is it any wonder that a) I have such a huge ego and b) I love this man to bits?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home