My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Monday, September 04, 2006

She's Been Inked! Part 2

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so here are two thousand...



Thank you to Rachel and Oral Fix for holding my hand during the outlining and shading sessions respectively. The moral support meant a lot to me and I really appreciate the two of you taking the time out to be there for it!

In case you all are wondering, hell YEAH it hurt! Especially over the hip bone. I was breathing hard trying to keep my cool and moaning involuntarily when Oral Fix quipped (much to the amusement of the tattoo artist who luckily has a steady hand), "If I were a lesbian, I would be so turned on right now!".

The head of the dragon was traced from a pattern but the body was sketched and shaded freehand. J is a real artist and a cutie to boot! I love the way the dragon looks and to me, it symbolizes power and strength. After what I've been through this year, I know I have a lot of both!

It doesn't mean that I don't feel pain though. In the cab on the way home, Oral Fix said to me, "Girl, your nostrils were so flared, you could have popped a baby out through them!". Hahaha, well I know that even though it hurt, I got past it. Yee haw!

If you want to see more of J's amazing work, you can check his website www.kustoms7tattoos.multiply.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home