My Photo
Name:
Location: the Tropics

There was once a woman named Jan, Who was hot because she was tan, She loved spicy food, Which she ate in the ‘hood, And spent plenty of time on the can.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday: The Day of Hash

Another fantastic bike hash Sunday with an amazing ride through some technical offroad. Certain portions of the trail were pretty tough (I dismounted and walked those bits) but it was two hours of the most sweaty fun I've had in months! No disrespect to you boys out there but the hash IS hard to beat!

My poor Dad took quite a tumble towards the end of the ride. I missed seeing it live in action as I was doing my "Back of the Pack" special i.e. being the slowest one in the group as usual. Another hasher, Fat Crashing B*stard, fell into a hole and my Dad followed shortly afterwards directly behind him. My Dad went over the handlebars and hit the ground face first. Luckily he escaped with only a bloody nose and a sore shoulder. Thank you to everyone on the hash who helped him, in particular Barbarian and Goes Both Ways.

I also had some assistance hitting a super steep hill. I was so tired by this point and was on my last reserves of energy. A very special German had his left hand steering his bike and the right on my lower back. We cycled side by side and he literally pushed me all the way up! Fat Crashing B*stard asked me what I was doing while the German had his hand near my a** and I said in all honesty, "Panting hard!"

A bunch of us then spent the rest of the afternoon at Coo Chi Coo and No Good's poolside drinking and talking trash. Their condo overlooks the south of the island and we had a beautiful sea view. It was a gorgeous sunny day. What more could one really ask for?

Have any of you every hung out with three Americans? Oral Fix brought two US Marines that she works with. Don't get me wrong, I love my American friends but they sure do talk a lot! And coming from me, that is really saying something. They all tend to speak at the same time but claim that they still manage to understand each other!

Now I'm at home, tired out and it's almost time to hit the sack. I hope all of you out there are having as much fun as I am. I LOVE my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home